#4 - ETHFI DAO Proposal: Increase to Buyback and LP Seeding Allocation

Proposal: Increase ETHFI Monthly Buyback up to 25% and deploy liquidity through Arrakis Finance

Overview

This proposal aims to increase the monthly buyback of ETHFI tokens from the current maximum of 5% to 25%. Additionally, it seeks to utilize liquidity provisioning through Arrakis Finance. This proposal serves as an update to the previously approved proposal ETHFI Buyback and Liquidity Pool Seeding.

Despite the recent market volatility, the ether.fi protocol has demonstrated robust performance as outlined in the recent Chaos Labs report. It has held up well over these unprecedented price movements and continues to function safely and efficiently and reinforces the need for strategic adjustments to maintain and enhance this stability.

Rationale for Increasing Buyback up to 25%

1. Market Dynamics: The cryptocurrency market has experienced significant volatility recently, and the ability to adapt quickly to changes is crucial. A higher buyback percentage provides the DAO with greater flexibility to support the ETHFI liquidity during market downturns.
  2. Community Confidence: Demonstrating proactive management of the token can enhance community trust and confidence in the project’s long-term viability.

Why Arrakis Finance?

1. Innovative Liquidity Management: Arrakis Finance offers advanced liquidity management tools that optimize capital efficiency and provide better liquidity provisioning than traditional AMMs.
  2. Automated Strategies: Arrakis allows for automated rebalancing and strategy adjustments, which can lead to more effective and dynamic liquidity management. This reduces the manual oversight required and enhances the responsiveness to market conditions.
  3. Security and Audits: Arrakis Finance has undergone thorough security audits, ensuring the safety and reliability of our liquidity pools.

Conclusion

The proposed increase in the buyback percentage and the transition to Arrakis Finance for liquidity provisioning are strategic moves designed to enhance the flexibility, efficiency, and overall health of the ETHFI ecosystem. We believe these changes will better position the project to navigate market dynamics and deliver greater value to our community.

Voting

Voting to be done through snapshot: Snapshot

For: Approve the Increase of ETHFI Buyback and Transition to Arrakis proposal

Against: Do not approve the proposal.

We look forward to your support in strengthening the ETHFI ecosystem.

24 Likes

I aprrove. I think is a good idea

1 Like

should raise it to 50%.

I’m for the ETHFI DAO proposal.

1 Like

Yes! Of course!* I think It’s a good idea to increase buy back! How the rest of 75% will be used? Can we have a breakdown for all treasure?
Maybe if you can tell more about Arrakis Finance, not sure I’m understanding this strategy !

this is a good idea :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Thx for such fast reaction for my wish :smiling_face:. Arbitrum stakers can’t vote. Can you fix it please.

1 Like

Very good concept. Do It!

Good Idea shoud go for it

Following the Snapshot voting, the current vote has ended, reaching both Quorum and For as the winning option, with 1.3M votes.

4 Likes

yeah should be increase

Good idea!I approve for Arrakis proposal.

1 Like

Yes, supported! Good idea

1 Like

Okay, I get that. Should be

Agreed :handshake: and I supported

Over the long term - this will certainly stir confidence in the direction and value of the ETHFI token.

Eu acho um ideia muito boa

how to know this is passed?

1 Like

I aprrove. Agreed and I supported

Aprooved, think it’s good for the project

2 Likes